Well this year was nothing new for us, but we always enjoy spending time with our family. I have included a few pictures of the festivities plus a few others that I have floating around.
This is a picture of Grandpa Wall with Conni so cute!!! She is getting so big! 
This is a picture of Chris holding Conni. She likes her Uncle Chris! 
Aunt Michelle and Justine opening her gift. She is so much fun to watch and is so curious about everything. 
The boys got homemade CTR capes that Grandma made. They had fun running around with the capes flying behind them. 
Grandma Wall with Justine giving Uncle Dave a high 5. She has the cutest smile ever!! 
Parker is my brother Darin's new baby. He is just starting to smile really good when you talk to him. 
Boston is to the left, Corbin is in the middle and Raegan is on the right. They were having so much fun playing together. It was hysterical!! 
Grandpa Earl is helping Corbin play the drums for Rock Band. So cute!! 
Chris and I got a 52 inch LCD and a Blue Ray player for Christmas. Plus a few other items. We are very excited!!! 
This is a picture of Chris and I at the Jazz game a few weeks ago. It was a blast!! We had 2nd row tickets from a vendor of his. I have never sat that close!
This is a picture of my Grandma and Grandpa. Aren't they cute?? 
Sage decided that she was going to put her pillow on top of Koda and lay on it. It is about time, because he is always sitting on her head. He doesn't care. 
Chris' bird had to have surgery on his feet. Poor little guy!!! I colored out his food so it wouldn't gross everyone out!
Baptism pictures
9 years ago
3 comments:
Merry Christmas! I'll see you at the party Saturday.
Way cute nieces and nephews! Cute grandparents too. How's your grandma doing?
Cute Christmas pictures. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
you are so cute! I love all the pictures, and just to let you know, Jas and I are so jealous of your new entertainment toys. Good to hear that you had a great christmas.
Post a Comment