I can't believe that another year has come and gone. I wish I could say that it is any different than other years. Another year older, another dog, another bird and other than that, nothing else new. Here's to this next year being the best year ever. Hopefully it will. This month will be our 12th Anniversary. Twelve years!!! I am not sure we have anything to show for it either. Oh well. I am thankful that I have a home to live in and family and friends that care about us and love us just the way we are. We are not perfect and I am glad that everyone is so willing to put up with us and all our baggage.
Baptism pictures
9 years ago
1 comments:
WE love you guys and hope that this new year is a great one for you. Congrats on the 12 years. That is a great complishment. Not many people can say that.
Post a Comment