I have neglected this blog for several months. I haven't been on facebook consistently for a while, just here and there. Haven't seen some of my friends in a while, etc. Just an all around boring person so there isn't much to write about. 
However, I discovered a new love. I made my first wedding cake and despite the stress that it caused, it turned out pretty dang good. It was for one of my best friends who got married again. I think they really liked it too.
I also wanted to take a few lines to just tell my husband how grateful I am for him. He is the best husband that a woman could ever ask for. This month on the 16th we will be married for 13 years. It has been a rough 13 years, but the most wonderful 13 years of my life. I feel like he is such a blessing in my life and I don't know what I would do without him. He is so patient and loving with me and I appreciate all the comfort he gives me and has given me over the last several years. I am sure that sometimes he feels like he doesn't help, but he does.
I also miss my friends. I haven't been the best about keeping in touch with some of my best friends. I have missed out on some special times and memories with them. That is one my New Year's resolution. To spend more time with friends that I haven't seen in a while. I think you know who you are!
Well, I pretty much live a boring life right now, so I will write again when I have something else to write about. :) Love you all!!
Baptism pictures
9 years ago
5 comments:
Oh, you are not boring! You are fun and exciting! You bring a smile to the face of those that know you. Happy Anniversary! We hope that this year brings a lot more special memories. Love ya!
Michelle-you did such a great job on that cake! You are totally talented-and NOT boring! Happy Anniversary this month:) I hope you and Chris can go and ENJOY yourselves somewhere FUN!!! We really need to get together sometime for lunch or something FUN!!! I agree with Sherry-I hope 2010 brings you MUCH happiness and some very much needed BLESSINGS! and LOTS and LOTS more wonderful memories with that great hubby of yours-Love You girl:)
You did such a great job with that cake!
Wow Michelle!!! The cake turned out amazing! You should go into business with me. ;) You are so talented in so many ways. I really admire everything that you can do.
That cake is beautiful! I hope all goes well for you. I think of you often and hope for the very best for you and Chris!
Post a Comment