Thursday, June 11, 2009

Do you ever....

...wish that things would just work out how you want them? Life seems to be so hard sometimes and for once I would just love for things to go the way that I want. When do I get to plan things for myself?

I am not in a very good place right now. You don't like it when this Michelle comes out to play.

People ask what is new in my life.....my answer is always nothing. I would love to have something good and positive happen that I could talk about. I feel like I am just existing and not living.

Well, this is a good post. I haven't written in over a month and this is what I write. Sorry. Hopefully I will have a better outlook in a few days and I will post again.

6 comments:

Lynette said...

Michelle,
Hang in there. Things always get better. :)

~Lynette

Chelsey said...

I think that we all feel that way sometimes, I think it is OK! Your day will come Michelle, somehow, sometime, things always seem to find a way to work out! Hang in there girl!

jen said...

I'm so sorry! I think we do all have days (and sometimes months or years) where we feel like we are at the end of our rope. Believe me - our trials may not be the same but I get where you are coming from. Hang in there the light will come :)
Come see me!

Emily said...

Michelle, you are loved by so many. Even though things feel horrible, you are not forgotten. I am sorry you are feeling this way. Lean on those around you. I for one would be happy to be there to lift you up. And I know I am not alone. WE love you and hope things will look up soon

Patti said...

We love you too. I know that sometimes isn't enough. I hope you can find comfort soon.

Yankeefans said...

I'm sorry Michelle....Everyone is right, we all feel that way for one reason or another and it is never easy!!!! I think your awesome!!

>