Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update!!!!

Ok, so this is really not official and I am a little nervous to post anything because I don't want to jinx it.

I talked to my case worker today and she said that we should be approved by Monday!!!!!!! I am thrilled!!!! We won't know for sure until we get a letter in the mail saying that we are, but she feels confident that there are no issues that would prevent us from being approved!!!!

I will let you all know more when I find out, but things could get really exciting soon!!! At least I hope soon. Don't worry, I am not getting my hopes up thinking it is for sure going to happen fast, but I am hopeful!!

Check later for more updates!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then I am unofficaly saying congratualtions. We are back on with the date and baby thing.
I will keep you in my prayers. You deserve this, you are going to be a great mom.
Steph

Emily said...

I too will say congrats, but unofficailly! How exciting. I am so happy for you two!

Kayla said...

That is so exciting! Keep us updated.

Rob and Jill said...

Yeah! I'm glad you found my blog, now we can keep in better touch of what's going on in each other's lives. I am so happy for you. We'll keep our fingers crossed, and watch for you to post the official word. :)

Yankeefans said...

I am so happy for you... I wish i could wave a magic wand and predict when it will happen cause you do deserve this!!!

>