We got the word and we are finally approved!!!! We are both extremely excited!! Please if anyone hears of anyone, we would love to be referred. Sometimes word of mouth is all you need. I am excited, nervous, etc!!! I don't think it has really hit me yet. I know it could take a while, but I am hoping that it will happen fast! Everyone keep your ears open!!!! I will update more later, I just wanted to get it posted!!
Baptism pictures
9 years ago
9 comments:
Michelle, that's awesome! I am so excited for you. I hope it does happen fast for you.
YAHOO!!! That is awesome! I'm so excited for you!
Yea Michelle I am so excited for you! You guys will make great parents hopefully so soon!
Woohoo!
That's so awsome we are way excited for you. Thanks for coming to all the volleyball games and supporting us your so sweet. Love your blog!
Congratulations!!! That is such exciting news! We are happy for you.
Such great news! I am so happy for you two!
I am so excited for you guys! That is so exciting! Keep us updated.
YEAH!! That is so exciting. I'm so happy for you two.
Post a Comment