Thursday, April 24, 2008

This could get addicting!!

I've always thought it would be exciting to have a spot to just record the rendom thoughts that come through my mind. I thought maybe this meant that I was meant to be an aspiring writer in my life and that I just needed to develop my skills. Well....maybe not.

My life is crazy(or maybe I am crazy) and I don't know why I let it get this way. My dream is one day be able to go where I want, when I want and make my own schedule. I am so tired of working for "The Man". I want to do what I am interested in doing with my day. Some day....some day.

Course that is what I keep telling myself about everything in my life. Maybe the Universe is working against me......hummmmm.

I don't know what I need to do to make my page look more customized. Do I need to download something or.... I need some help. I want mine to be as cute as all of yours and I haven't found the secret.

Peace out for now!!!! (What a weirdo!!)

1 comments:

jen said...

you crack me up. just come over- or we'll do it when we get together with austin and then you can have all our ideas + your own. And yes, it is very addicting.

>