Thursday, April 24, 2008

Give This a Try!!

I thought I would give this a try since it seems like such a good idea in keeping in touch with friends and family. I will need a lot of help figuring out all the cutsie stuff and everything since I am a novice at this. My life is fairly boring, but hopefully it will be fun!!! All comments are appreciated!!

4 comments:

jen said...

yay!! I am so excited to have you blogging. Are you going to try to get together with us in the next few weeks - or this weekend we aren't sure yet?

Michelle said...

I can't this weekend because it's Chris' birthday, but we need to do it soon.

Austin said...

It's so easy and fun. You'll catch on quick. Can't wait for a card night.

Emily said...

I am so excited you are starting one of these. I hope it is okay, but I put a link to your blog on mine. Love you!

>