I am so tired of being sick! I have had this crappy cold stuff on and off for the last 3 weeks and man, enough is enough!!
The good part about being sick is that I have had the opportunity to catch up on my newest TV series that I have become addicted to....Charmed. I have gone off the deep end!! Chris absolutely hates it, but I have become completely obsessed with the show. I have watched it before now, on and off, but not in a concentrated amount like I am now. I found the first season at Wal-Mart for $19.99 and thought, ya why not. I now have almost all the seasons on DVD. I am crazy!!
So I guess when you ask for a change in the every day life, you get changes that you don't want. Karma....
I have also become obsessed with Facebook lately. I never really got into it and I have been a member of it for a while, but I just recently went in and found a bunch of high school friends. It has been kind of fun to catch up with them and see what everyone has been up to in the last 15 years. Wow now that is scary.....15 years since I was in high school??? That is crazy!!!
I wish I had something new to tell on the adoption front. Things are exactly the same, except you can finally see our profile online. For anyone interested it is at beta.itsaboutlove.org and our profile number is 4983268. It just barely got put on and I think they are still adjusting things so our picture doesn't quite fit, but at least it is on. We hope to do a blog site just for adoptive couples that will link to the profile, but I haven't completed it yet.
We went and saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop this weekend with some friends that we haven't see in a while. (Thanks for the fun night Jason and Emily!! I hope I didn't spoil it too bad by being sick.) Anyway, it is so dang funny! We laughed and laughed!! It is a clean, fun movie that I think a lot of people will like.
For our anniversary on January 16th, Chris and I just hung out with each other and played. I know, what is new about that? Chris brought me breakfast in bed which was so sweet!! Then we got ready and ran a few errands. We went out to lunch and then we went and saw Bedtime Stories starring Adam Sandler. That is a cute movie as well. Definately one I will buy. (I know...surprise, surprise.) I also dragged Chris to see Bride Wars. He was a good sport. It is definately not a guy movie, but it was really cute.
I just want to also thank those of you who have helped fill in for me on Sunday in Relief Society while I have been sick. I really appreciate it. I keep thinking that I am getting over it and then it hits me again. Hopefully I am done with it soon. We went through and disinfected our entire house with Lysol. Doorknobs...light switches...dogs....bed, etc. Hopefully that will do it.
I am so excited to be going to St. George this weekend for Annelise's wedding. I am so excited for her!!! She has herself a great guy and I think they will be very happy!! I am glad for the excuse to get away from life and enjoy some quality time with some friends on the drive down and to share in this event with Annelise. The girls in our ward are growing up!! Tear.... :(
Ok, I know it is a long blog, but it has been a while since I have posted and I am sorry about that. Sorry for the ramblings and thank you for your patience in reading it.
Baptism pictures
9 years ago
2 comments:
Thank you for hanging out with us when you were so sick! We had so much fun. Have a great time this weekend! And please let me know when the reception up here is, so that we can crash it! Love you guys!
I know the feeling - I was sick for way too long, on and off from sept - dec and finally went to the dr. He gave me presc. for sinus infection and i haven't been sick since - knock on wood! I wish you a recovery soon! Glad you had a good anniversary and enjoy st. george! It is crazy to see the girls grow up and get married - what?! That means we are getting old! j/k
Post a Comment