Do you ever just feel so overwhelmed with life? I sometimes wish that I had a fast forward button. Today is one of those days. I am in the hating life stage right now and really need to get out of it. Nothing is going right, work is crazy, my life is in a stand still and I am depressed like you wouldn't believe and.....and....and....blah.....blah.......blah.
The adoption stuff is moving along......I guess. We had to update our home study last week and it went well. We have to do just two more things and I will finally be done with this application process. It has been a long road and I am getting tired of it. Sometimes I wonder if it is even worth it. I just want to be a mom. Hard hard is this? Apparently for me, very hard.
OK, so you really aren't wanting to read this today. I am in a terrible mood and just needed to vent!!!
Sorry to put a damper on everyone's mood, but I warned you!!!
Baptism pictures
9 years ago
4 comments:
Damper away! I am so glad that I know you. You have been through more than anyone I know. And you are a mother. Do not forget that. I can't comprehend what you are feeling. I think no one else can. That is why I can't say it will all be okay and forget what you are feeling. Just know that I am still here for you, even though it feels like we are so far apart. I love you and care for you, please know that.
It might just be a coincidence of timing. However, I am sorry if I added to it last Thursday! I love you and we will help any way we can.
Michelle I didn't know you had a blog. I should leave a comment on your last post of the new dog and bird, and while that is cool, I went further down to see this post...I am so sorry for everything that you have been through to become a mother. I just want you to know what an amazing person you are and that nothing I say to you will heal the pain you feel but just know that it WILL WORK OUT...somehow, sometime, it will work out. If you ever need anything just let me know, you are such an awesome person and will make a great mother some day (soon)! Sorry to impose on your blog but I want to add you to my list to keep up on your adoption progress because I know each time I see you I think about it and I don't want to keep bugging you about it.
Thank you, Chelsey! I appreciate your comments. I appreciate everyone's comments, I was having a really bad day that day.
Post a Comment